- Resource estimate: West zone: 32.9 million tonnes indicated at 4.50% Cg & 0.2 Mt inferred at 4.84%. South zone: 26.3 million tonnes indicated at 3.73% Cg & 19.2 Mt inferred at 3.67% Cg. Strip ratio of 0.94:1.0.
- Pre-tax Net Present Value (NPV) of $498.7 million at an 8% discount rate;
- After-tax NPV of $297.2 million at an 8% discount rate;
- Pre-tax Internal Rate of Return (IRR) of 32.4%;
- After-tax IRR of 25.9%;
- Life of Mine (LOM) of 27 years;
- Mine Pay Back estimated at 2.3 years (Pre Tax);
- Mine Pay Back estimated at 2.6 years (After Tax);
- LOM Revenue of $2,667.7 million (Life of Mine revenue);
- Initial Capital Costs (Capex) of $180.8 million (including contingency of $22.1 million);
- Operating Expenditures (Opex) of $28 million per year or $539 per tonne of concentrate;
- Average sales price of graphite concentrate at $1,429 USD per tonne;
- Annual average full production of 52,000 tonnes of graphite concentrate;
- 4.39% Cg average grade LOM graphite content contained in the mineralization;
- Graphite milling recovery above 94%;
- Finished product/ concentrate purity >97 % Cg;
- Stripping ratio (LOM) of 1.04:1.
- USD$/CAD conversion rate of 1.33.
For more information on our PEA, please click here.
Metallurgical Test Results - Samples representative of the proposed operating area
|Concentrate Flake Size Mass Distribution (%) and Total Carbon Grade (Ct %)|
* All total carbon measured by LECO SC632 and locked cycle test.
- Only 130 km north of Montreal;
- In proximity of the only producing graphite mine in North America owned by Imerys;
- Accessible year round via public roads;
- Connected to the most affordable electrical grid in North America;
- Easy access to water;
- Next to a town of 2,500 people who can provide skilled labor.
- Support from institutional shareholders, including:
- Desjardins (largest association of credit unions in North America);
- Caisse de dépôt (Second biggest pension fund in Canada);
- Fond de solidarité FTQ;
- SIDEX (major institutional fund established by the Government of Québec to invest in mineral exploration companies in Québec).
- Matrix Advisors of New York City.
- Dundee Corporation of Toronto.