Founded in 2012, Nouveau Monde Graphite is a mining development company specialized in graphite. Its Matawinie project is shaped in compliance to the highest environmental and social standards. In order to support is strategic development, Nouveau Monde Graphite foresees the sale of natural and added value graphite products. In this view, Nouveau Monde Graphite wishes to fill a technical sales specialist position for the qualification and marketing of graphite products.
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (POST #115)
Job status :
Under CEO supervision, the chosen person will be responsible for stimulating, developping, prospecting and qualifying new clients for natural and high added value graphite products. This person will be dynamic, ready to face the challenge of reaching and exceeding sales targets. She will directly contribute to the succes of the organisation thanks to her sales and communication talents, efforts and team spirit. This person will have to organise her work and prioritize the tasks related to her post. She should also be capable of remote working together with the director and development team at Nouveau Monde Graphite. Therefore, she should be autonomous, resourceful and dynamic.
Main tasks to fulfill :
- Prospect and qualify potential clients;
- Identify clients’ needs;
- Promote and sell the various graphite products offered by the organisation;
- Solicit new clients (phone calls and sales visits);
- Prepare bids and sales contracts;
- Maintain the level of activity of his/her client portfolio, according to annual targets and goals;
- Inform customers about available graphite products (new, existing and complementary);
- Maximize the penetration of natural graphite products in target markets;
- Develop new accounts and/or new markets;
- Collaborate with management to provide exemplary service and support to all clients;
- Participate in all meetings and events required as part of his/her duties;
- Timely complete and provide all required reports;
- Supply information for the design of value added natural graphite products;
- Write presentations, proposals and sales contracts or other sales materials to demonstrate the benefits of value added products;
- Develop, implement and track marketing plans and sales strategies to achieve business objectives.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar job;
- Hold an Bachelor’s Degree on Chemistry, Process Engineering, Business Management or a related field;
- Master the concepts of sustainable development and have an undestanding of the issues related to mining development (an asset);
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Master written and spoken French and English;
- Master software and IT tools (Windows, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet search engines, etc.);
- Be available to travel abroad on a regular basis.
According to experience, to be discussed.
To be agreed with the management.
Start date :
For more information about the company and the project, visit our website :
Please send your CV / resume to the following email address :
Application deadline :
December 15, 2018
Nouveau Monde Graphite Inc.
331 rue Brassard, Saint-Michel-des-Saints, QC, J0K 3B0
Tel: + 1-450-757-8905 – www.nouveaumonde.ca